2. Emergency Service / HVAC Repair
3. Sign Up for an HVAC Service Plan
HVAC Equipment Installation
Whether you need to replace your existing HVAC equipment or add air conditioning to a home that has never had it before, Cool Air Sam has a wide range of HVAC products to meet your needs and your budget. From air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps to air quality solutions and thermostats, we can provide a range of solutions that are both affordable and will provide comfort to your family.
By replacing an older inefficient model, you can expect to increase your HVAC equipment efficiency up to 25%, reduce your energy consumption by 25-40%, and create significant savings on your monthly utility bill. For many of our customers, the reduced monthly utility cost will cover the cost of a new installation.
Let Cool Air Sam evaluate your current system and provide you with the most economical way to keep your home comfortable for your family.
Emergency Service / HVAC Repair
Cool Air Sam takes pride in our fast response time when helping you with your emergency and repair needs. Our trained service technicians and diagnostic equipment enable us to perform adjustments or repairs when you need them.
In addition to repairing Daikin equipment, our skilled technicians can service all brands of HVAC equipment and systems. When Cool Air Sam services your air conditioning equipment, you can be confident that all repairs are done correctly the first time.
Give us a call to schedule an appointment with one of our factory trained technicians. Need emergency service? Our dispatchers are a call away from having someone at your home and getting your air conditioner, heater, furnace or heat pump up and running again to keep your family comfortable.
Sign Up for an HVAC Service Plan
- Priority Service over non Club Members
- 20% discount on air conditioning and heating repairs
- Spring A/C check – Annual maintenance on air conditioning system including outdoor coil
- Fall A/C check – Annual maintenance on heating systems
- Filter Checks
- Peace of Mind: Emergency service with no overtime charge
- Prevent Breakdowns: by consistent maintenance of your unit
- Energy Savings: check your unit for dirty condenser or evap coil
- Check for – Duct Leaks, Dirty Blower Wheel, Improper refrigerant charge
- Safety – carbon monoxide leaks an invisible gas may cause death
- Billing: convenient monthly payment or yearly available.
Not ready to sign a service agreement – not a problem. Give us a call to schedule a tune-up of your HVAC system and one of friendly service technicians can help keep your home comfortable for your family. We recommend performing a tune-up twice a year to properly maintain your system and save you money on your monthly utility bill.
Home Performance Evaluation
Cool Air Sam will provide a System Performance Report.
24 Hour Service
Our friendly technicians are available 24 hours a day and can be at your location within 59 minutes or less for your emergency service needs. Simply give Cool Air Sam, Inc. a call, day or night, and let one of our technicians help you with your problem. We are always here to assist you.
We offer a wide range of Air Conditioning products and services to meet your every need. Please contact us to inquire about how we can improve your existing home with our quality products and services.
Our list of products and services include:
- Energy Saving Central Cooling Systems Installed And Repaired
- Expert Troubleshooting And Diagnosis
- Freon Leak Detection
- Service and replacement for all cooling and heating systems
- Preventive maintenance
- A variety of systems and equipment to fit your budget
- Billing by the JOB, not by the hour
- Attractive financing alternatives
- The most up-to-date products and services available
Many accessories and options including, but not limited to:
- Air Cleaners
- Standard medium and high capacity air filters
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Energy saving thermostats
Trained Air Quality Technicians
We are professionally staffed with trained air quality technicians, allowing us to offer our clients the following services:
- Indoor Air Quality Products
- Preventative Maintenance Program
We offer a wide range of Heating products and services to meet your every need. Please Contact Us to inquire about how we can improve your existing home with our quality products and services.
Our list of products and services include:
- Furnaces, Energy-Saving Boilers and Burners Installed And Serviced
- Electric to Gas Conversion Specialists
- Complete Sheet Metal Fabrications & Installations
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Humidification and Filtration Systems Installed
- Violation Corrections